Jacob’s Pillow is seeking Drivers for the 2021 season.
- Pick up/drop off Faculty, Artists, Interns and Students from airports, train and bus stations
- Perform all driver runs
- Drop off mail and express packages in the afternoon
- Drive students/interns to scheduled laundry runs and social excursions
- Provide on-site transportation for patrons requiring assistance
- Maintain the cleanliness, appearance, and stock of car supplies in all Pillow vehicles
- Complete log of all trips taken and return any receipts acquired to Associate Producer
- Other duties as assigned
To Apply: Please email cover letter, resume, and references to [email protected], with “Driver” in the subject line.
All inquiries and materials will be confidential. Please do not mail hard copies.
Jacob’s Pillow is observing COVID-19 protocols to ensure the safety of all employees. Accepting employment at Jacob’s Pillow will require a commitment to maintaining social distancing, masking, and testing practices and to uphold the values of a community agreement that recognizes safety as top priority in the workplace and each person’s daily life. This protocol will evolve due to changing conditions, and is subject to change in accordance with local laws and regulations and medical direction.
This is a part-time, seasonal position.
Salary is commensurate with experience and in keeping with a not-for-profit pay scale.