Jacob’s Pillow seeks a Company Management Assistant to join the Company Management team and work closely with/report directly to the Producing Director. This position is entrusted with coordinating housing and transportation for guests of Jacob’s Pillow. Responsibilities include coordinating onsite housing schedule and needs to facilities team, scheduling and organizing all vehicles and drivers, coordinating offsite housing when necessary, coordinating all aspects of hospitality for School Faculty, interns, and special guests. Additional duties will be assigned in support of the Company Management team when time allows.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the onsite master housing calendar.
- Manage and coordinate part-time drivers schedules and the vehicle schedule.
- Coordinate schedule of emergency phone monitors.
- Serve as an on call contact for campus emergencies when necessary.
- Coordinate all aspects of travel, housing, and hospitality for School Faculty.
- Coordinate intern arrival, onsite hospitality, and departure logistics.
- Support Company Manager to process receipts and track expenses.
- Coordinate all aspects of hospitality for special guests not assigned to other team members.
- Serve as a team member for event support when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of administrative, event support, hospitality, or artist services experience.
- Language skills a plus.
- Event coordination, catering, restaurant, hotel experience is a plus.
SKILLS & QUALITIES
- Keen attention to detail, ability to anticipate complications, then problem solve efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; this position engages with a wide variety of artists and cultures.
- Willingness to be helpful and adjust priorities in a moments notice.
- Willingness to respond to needs outside of office hours.
- Frequently moves objects weighing up to 25 pounds across campus. Exposed to outdoor conditions. Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
Staff at Jacob’s Pillow are required to work six days a week June-September during the Festival.
Please email cover letter, resume, and references to [email protected], with “Company Management Assistant” in the subject line.
All inquiries and materials will be confidential. Please do not mail hard copies.
This is a Full-Time Seasonal Position:
May 1, 2020–September 4, 2020