Jacob’s Pillow seeks a Development Systems Coordinator to join the Philanthropy Department and work closely with/report directly to the Director of Philanthropy. This position will provide leadership for the department in its use of donor management software. This position will be a vital member of the Philanthropy team in ensuring proper data entry, donor acknowledgment, and utilization and growth of data-driven initiatives.
- Daily manual entry of gifts and pledges into the database, including coding, copying, and filing
- Perform database cleanup and upkeep under the direction of the Salesforce Administrator and utilizing advanced tools
- Reconcile all contributed income gifts from individuals with the Business Office according to an established timetable
- Generate, edit, print, circulate and file acknowledgement letters, including specialized letters to major donors, using both the donor management software and Microsoft Word
- Serve as the primary liaison for donors making gifts online
- Facilitate generation of lists, advanced data extractions, custom reports and ad hoc queries
- Verify the accuracy of system data and monitor resolution of data faults and errors through a process of weekly quality assurance
- Perform selected system administration tasks under the direction of the Salesforce administrator, such as scheduling reports and alerts
Additional Responsibilities for the right candidate
- During the Festival as needed, serve as front-line customer service for membership program by working special events and on-campus stewardship efforts
- Two to three years professional office experience
- 2 year Associates Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience with detailed data entry
- Computer proficiency including familiarity with Microsoft office applications such as Excel and Word
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to manage very confidential information with impeccable discretion
- Ability to work independently and as part of the Philanthropy team
- Experience with Salesforce and/or fundraising databases such as Raiser’s Edge
- Four to five years professional office experience
- Significant data entry experience
- Proficiency with Google applications such as Gmail, Google Docs and Google Sheets
To Apply: Please email cover letter, resume, and references to [email protected], with “Development Systems Coordinator” in the subject line.
All inquiries and materials will be confidential. Please do not mail hard copies.
This is a full-time position.
Salary is commensurate with experience and in keeping with a not-for-profit pay scale.