Jacob’s Pillow seeks a Digital Marketing Associate to join the Marketing Department to develop, implement, and support digital marketing strategy that promotes the organization’s mission and pillars of programming, including Performances and Artist Residencies; Professional Training Programs; Community Engagement Programs; and Archives and Audience Engagement Programs. This role will work closely with and directly support the Digital Content & Marketing Manager on the deployment of email campaigns and automations and manage social media campaigns and channels in collaboration with the Social Media Consultants.
- Support the distribution of all Jacob’s Pillow email campaigns and email automations, including newsletters, promotional content, fundraising appeals, and customer service emails.
- Support organic and paid social media campaigns in collaboration with Social Media Consultants including creating content, writing ad copy, and defining audience targeting segments and goals, alongside regular reporting.
- Support the Digital Content & Marketing Manager with website projects, including:
- Webpage creation and editing, online calendar updates, and regular website maintenance
- Assistance in development and implementation of SEO strategy
- Suggesting areas of improvement
- Work with Pillow’s digital marketing firm, Capacity Interactive, to create strategy and implement social media initiatives, including management of Facebook and Instagram paid campaigns.
- Assist in managing CRM efforts aligned with audience segmentation and focused on acquisition as well as customer retention and loyalty.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of KPIs and digital marketing efforts using Google Analytics and other analytic analysis tools.
- Protect brand voice and integrity in all published and digitally distributed content.
- Assist in creating seamless patron experience regarding access to on-demand digital content.
- Assist in Supervising Marketing/Digital Media interns during Festival months (May-August) and supervise the creation and distribution of signage, webpages, and email campaigns.
- At least 2-3 years of professional digital marketing experience
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience working with email marketing and automation services, such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, Wordfly, or Prospect2
- Experience working with Content Management Systems, including WordPress
- Experience working with CRM platforms such as Tessitura or Salesforce
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with experience in managing multiple projects at one time
- Availability for 6-day workweeks during the Festival
- Experience working with PhotoShop, InDesign, and other Creative Suite programs a plus
- Passion for and knowledge of dance and the performing arts a major plus
Skills & Qualities
- Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems in a strategic manner
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Utilizes effective time-management skills
- Well-organized, self-motivated, goal-oriented, and flexible
Please email cover letter, resume, and references to [email protected], with “Digital Marketing Associate” in the subject line.
All inquiries and materials will be confidential. Please do not mail hard copies.
This is a full-time seasonal position with the possibility of remote work.
Salary is commensurate with experience and in keeping with a not-for-profit pay scale.