Jacob’s Pillow seeks a Manager of Institutional Support to join the Department of Philanthropy and work closely with/report to the Director of Philanthropy. This position is entrusted with overseeing all Institutional relationships, which currently number more than 35 Foundations and Government agencies, and increase the number of Institutional funders. Responsibilities include writing letters of intent, applications and proposals, budgets, and reports to Institutional supporters; tracking the progress of grant-related projects and working with all departments to maintain records for reporting; building and maintaining relationships with grant officers and Foundation and Government representatives, including written correspondence, face-to-face meetings, and Festival visits; and researching new grant prospects to expand Jacob’s Pillow’s portfolio of Institutional support. Although this is a full-time position, a strong candidate may have the opportunity to work remotely part of the time.
- Writing all LOIs and grant proposals.
- Tracking all active grants and writing grant reports.
- Supporting all Pillow departments as they execute grant-funded projects.
- Maintaining and building relationships with key Foundation and Government representatives
- Researching new grant opportunities to expand Institutional funding.
- Creating and maintaining a grant calendar to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Experience working in a non-profit organizations, preferably in the performing arts.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in foundation or government fundraising.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong budgeting skills, and familiarity with restricted grant accounting
- Confidence in building relationships.
Skills & Qualities
- Self-motivated to develop, meet, and exceed goals.
- A strategic thinker who can develop a range of tactics to achieve objectives.
- A positive point-of-view and a strong collaborator.
- Versatile in office computer skills and online database systems.
To Apply: Please email cover letter, resume, and references to [email protected], with Manager of Institutional Support in the subject line.
All inquiries and materials will be confidential. Please do not mail hard copies.
This is a full-time, year-round position.
Salary is commensurate with experience and in keeping with a not-for-profit pay scale.