Jacob’s Pillow is seeking a part-time Marketing Associate to provide support to the Marketing Team in promoting, strategic communication, and raising awareness for The School at Jacob’s Pillow, a professional training program for dancers and choreographers and Community Engagement programs at Jacob’s Pillow, multi-tiered programs designed for Berkshire County residents aimed at building and organizing community through embodied practices.
- Project manage department timelines and deadlines associated with marketing plans & campaigns.
- Lead marketing efforts for The School’s recruitment, application, and program promotional work in the field; including in-person and virtual offerings.
- Lead marketing efforts around Community Engagement programming including comprehensive strategy for department programs alongside storytelling that centers partners and artists’ voices, experience, and communities.
- Contribute to content creation ideas featuring School alumni, School artist faculty, community artists, and community partners including drafting, editing, and publishing social media, blog posts, and email campaigns.
- Manage media assets including one sheets, copy, image, and video files for community partners, studios, and universities to help organize cross-promotion opportunities.
- Research new advertising, free listing, and marketing opportunities for all programs.
- Support the Digital Content Manager with website edits and additions, and email campaign creation.
- Support Social Media Consultants with content creation, social strategy, and engagement across Jacob’s Pillow platforms, particularly organizing and managing The School’s Alumni Influencer Program.
- Support the Digital Content Manager & Social Media Consultants in tracking success of marketing campaigns and creating monthly digital marketing reports using Google Analytics.
- Support Interim Director of Marketing with communication calendar management and advertising campaigns.
- Applicants must be energetic, professional, dedicated, and detail-oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent academic experience in dance and/or dance education
- 2+ years experience in Marketing for nonprofits, community/ grassroots organizing, or arts organizations
- Passion and knowledge of dance
- Knowledge of WordPress or other similar website content management system
- Professional management of Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram platforms a plus
- Experience working with Photoshop, InDesign, and other Creative Suites programs a plus
Please email cover letter, resume, and references to [email protected], with “Marketing Associate – Community Engagement & The School” in the subject line.
All inquiries and materials will be confidential. Please do not mail hard copies.
This is a part-time remote position (20 hours/week).
Salary is commensurate with experience and in keeping with a not-for-profit pay scale.