Jacob’s Pillow seeks a Parking Attendant to join the Facilities Department and work closely with and report directly to the Facilities Manager. This position is entrusted with providing courteous, reliable, and efficient customer service while monitoring and maintaining a safe and clean parking area.
- Maintain parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized.
- Maintain parking area safe for motorists and pedestrians.
- Direct motorist to parking areas or parking spaces, using hand signals or flashlights as necessary.
- Greet patrons.
- Assist patrons with locating vehicles or providing patrons with instructions for locating vehicles.
- Perform additional duties and tasks as assigned.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional oral communication skills by conveying information effectively.
- Must be able to work flexible shift hours (days, evenings, weekends, and holidays).
- Possess an outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
- Ability to stand and walk for an extended period of time.
To Apply: Please email cover letter, resume, and references to [email protected], with “Parking Attendant” in the subject line.
All inquiries and materials will be confidential. Please do not mail hard copies.
This is a part-time, seasonal position