Jacob’s Pillow seeks a Parking Attendant to join the Facilities Department and work closely with/report directly to the Facilities Coordinator. This position is entrusted with providing courteous, reliable, and efficient customer service while monitoring and maintaining cleanliness of parking area.
- Maintain parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized
- Direct motorist to parking areas or parking spaces, using hand signals or flashlights as necessary
- Greet patrons
- Assist patrons with locating vehicles or providing patrons with instructions for locating vehicles
- Perform additional duties and tasks as assigned
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates exceptional oral communication skills by conveying information effectively
- Must be able to work flexible shift hours (days, evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Possess outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to stand and walk for an extended period of time
To Apply: Please email cover letter, resume, and references to [email protected], with “Parking Attendant” in the subject line.
All inquiries and materials will be confidential. Please do not mail hard copies.
Part-time; Seasonal from mid-June through August.
Salary is commensurate with experience and in keeping with a not-for-profit pay scale.