Jacob’s Pillow seeks a Philanthropy Systems Coordinator to help manage the Pillow’s database in the area of Philanthropy, providing expertise and daily, hands-on work over a wide spectrum of optimized capabilities. This position is a vital member of the Philanthropy team, ensuring proper data entry; record-keeping; pledge and donation coding; report and list generation; prospect planning; dashboard management; and other key facets that make the database as useful and efficient as possible.
- Enter gifts and pledges into the database, including coding, copying, and filing.
- Facilitate generation of lists, advanced data extractions, custom reports, dashboards, and ad hoc queries.
- Verify the accuracy of system data and monitor resolution of data faults and errors through a process of weekly quality assurance including reconciliation with the Finance Office.
- Manage all online gifts and communicate these gifts to the appropriate staff member for efficient acknowledgement.
- Produce reports and assist with general analysis of data as it relates to fundraising and donor recognition.
- Perform selected tasks including the development and sharing of special reports.
- Work closely with both Philanthropy teammates and the Business Office to answer all coding and list questions and reconcile donations directly with the Business Office weekly.
- Serve as a front-line customer service representative for the Philanthropy group, as needed both remotely and on the Pillow campus.
- Take on special projects as assigned related to position.
- Minimum of three years of non-profit database experience in major donor systems. (Tessitura preferred, experience in Raiser’s Edge or Salesforce also helpful.)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- A keen sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Strong technical skills; proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office applications.
- High level of typing accuracy and speed.
- Team player who can work both independently and collaboratively.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage confidential information with impeccable discretion.
To Apply: Please email cover letter, resume, and references to [email protected], with “Philanthropy Systems Coordinator” in the subject line.
All inquiries and materials will be confidential. Please do not mail hard copies or phone.
Jacob’s Pillow is observing COVID-19 protocols to ensure the safety of all employees who plan to work during Festival 2021. Protocols will address those who will reside on campus in all aspects of Pillow lifestyle including food, accommodations, travel logistics, health care, and workplace standards. Accepting employment at Jacob’s Pillow this summer will require a commitment to maintaining social distancing, masking, and testing practices on an ongoing basis for the duration of the term and require employees to uphold the values of a community agreement that recognizes safety as top priority in both the decisions made in the workplace and each person’s daily life. This protocol will evolve due to changing conditions, and is subject to change in accordance with local laws and regulations and medical direction.
If you are considered for the position, we will ask that you reserve at least 7 days prior to your employment start date to begin quarantining. If you must travel to the Pillow by air, train, or bus we will discuss a specific plan with you.
Salary is commensurate with experience and in keeping with a not-for-profit pay scale.