Jacob’s Pillow seeks a Philanthropy Systems Coordinator to help manage the Pillow’s database in the area of Philanthropy, providing expertise and daily, hands-on work over a wide spectrum of optimized capabilities. This position is a vital member of the Philanthropy team, ensuring proper data entry; record-keeping; pledge and donation coding; report and list generation; prospect planning; dashboard management; and other key facets that make the database as useful and efficient as possible.
- Enter gifts and pledges into the database, including coding, copying, and filing.
- Facilitate generation of lists, advanced data extractions, custom reports, dashboards, and ad hoc queries.
- Verify the accuracy of system data and monitor resolution of data faults and errors through a process of weekly quality assurance including reconciliation with the Finance Office.
- Manage all online gifts and communicate these gifts to the appropriate staff member for efficient acknowledgement.
- Produce reports and assist with general analysis of data as it relates to fundraising and donor recognition.
- Perform selected tasks including the development and sharing of special reports.
- Work closely with both Philanthropy teammates and the Business Office to answer all coding and list questions and reconcile donations directly with the Business Office weekly.
- Serve as a front-line customer service representative for the Philanthropy group, as needed both remotely and on the Pillow campus.
- Take on special projects as assigned related to position.
- Minimum of three years of non-profit database experience in major donor systems. (Tessitura preferred, experience in Raiser’s Edge or Salesforce also helpful.)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- A keen sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Strong technical skills; proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office applications.
- High level of typing accuracy and speed.
- Team player who can work both independently and collaboratively.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage confidential information with impeccable discretion.
To Apply: Please email cover letter, resume, and references to [email protected], with “Philanthropy Systems Coordinator” in the subject line.
All inquiries and materials will be confidential. Please do not mail hard copies or phone.
This full-time position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, but is expected to become an on-site position in summer. During the weeks of the annual summer Festival, Jacob’s Pillow operates on a six-day workweek.
Salary is commensurate with experience and in keeping with a not-for-profit pay scale.