Full and part-time internships for the fall, winter, and spring can be tailored to meet college credit needs or individual interests. Dates and times are flexible. Independent mode of transportation required.
As a Fall/Winter/Spring intern, you will:
- Assist with year round programs and presentations, while contributing to the preparation required for one of the most acclaimed international dance festivals in the world.
- Design the focus and length of your own fall, winter, or spring internship at Jacob’s Pillow.
- Receive on-the-job training, and experience working alongside professional staff both independently and collaboratively.
- Gain hands-on experience at an international arts organization and a broad perspective on arts administration, the dance field, and dance history.
- Enjoy the rich heritage of this National Historic Landmark in the beautiful Berkshires of Western Massachusetts.
- Staff-led training and mentoring
- Invites to special events during the internship associated with year round programs at Jacob’s Pillow such as Creative Development Residencies and Jacob’s Pillow Curriculum in Motion®
- A stipend can be discussed depending on working hours and duration of placement. International candidates are welcomed to submit an application; however, terms and conditions will be specified upon hiring.
Criteria for acceptance are the same for everyone without regard to race, color, gender, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Fall/Winter/Spring Internships available:
The Fall/Winter/Spring Development Intern who will serve as an integral member of the Development team in communicating with donors, assisting with the planning and execution of special events, providing support with the monthly membership renewal appeal process, and more while gaining strong experience in Patron Manager database software.
Graphic Design Intern
The Fall/Winter/Spring Graphic Design Intern will work alongside the Creative Director to produce print and electronic materials to promote Jacob’s Pillow’s many seasonal events and summer Festival, maintaining a high-quality and brand-consistent aesthetic in all materials.