Jacob’s Pillow seeks a Parking Lot Ambassador to join the Patron Services Department and work closely with/report directly to the Patron Services Manager. This position is responsible for screening customers confirming whether they have a reservation/ticket, directing them on where to park, and directing traffic to stop at our main crosswalk.
- Customer service experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Positive and customer service orientated attitude
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Capacity to work outdoors and in all environmental conditions
- Driving patrons, in golf carts, to and from their vehicles around performance times
- Flexible availability. Weekends and early evenings are required.
- Required: Valid driver’s license
- 1 year of relevant customer service experience
Skills & Qualities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with driving a golf cart
- Comfortable being outdoors, in all weather
- Ability to work in an ever changing work environment
To Apply: Please email cover letter, resume, and references to [email protected], with “Parking Lot Ambassador” in the subject line.
All inquiries and materials will be confidential. Please do not mail hard copies.
Jacob’s Pillow is observing COVID-19 protocols to ensure the safety of all employees who plan to work during Festival 2021. Accepting employment at Jacob’s Pillow this summer will require a commitment to maintaining social distancing, masking, and testing practices on an ongoing basis for the duration of the term and require employees to uphold the values of a community agreement that recognizes safety as top priority in both the decisions made in the workplace and each person’s daily life. This protocol will evolve due to changing conditions, and is subject to change in accordance with local laws and regulations and medical direction.
If you are considered for the position, we will ask that you reserve at least 7 days prior to your employment start date to begin quarantining. If you must travel to the Pillow by air, train, or bus we will discuss a specific plan with you.
This is a part-time, seasonal position.
Salary is commensurate with experience and in keeping with a not-for-profit pay scale.