Jacob’s Pillow Store Sales Associates will perform duties surrounding the operation of the on-site gift shop at Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival. Tasks include, but are not limited to, opening and closing procedures, operating cash register, restocking and maintaining the sales floor, and customer service.
- Opening and closing procedures
- Operating POS system and cash register
- Restocking and maintaining the sales floor
- Development of product knowledge and institutional knowledge
- Assist and advise patrons inquires accurately and efficiently
- Pre-season set-up; post-season clean-up/inventory
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be able to work flexible shift hours (days, evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Ability to stand for several hours
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
- Retail experience preferred, but not required
- Pass Background Screening
We are looking for Sales Associates to cover the following hours; applicants can share their availability: Wednesday through Saturday 11am – 8pm, Sunday 11am-4pm.
To Apply: Please email cover letter, resume, and references to [email protected], with “Sales Associate” in the subject line.
All inquiries and materials will be confidential. Please do not mail hard copies.
Jacob’s Pillow is observing COVID-19 protocols to ensure the safety of all employees who plan to work during Festival 2021. Accepting employment at Jacob’s Pillow this summer will require a commitment to maintaining social distancing, masking, and testing practices on an ongoing basis for the duration of the term. This protocol will evolve due to changing conditions, and is subject to change in accordance with local laws and regulations and medical direction.
This is a full-time, seasonal position.
Salary is commensurate with experience and in keeping with a not-for-profit pay scale.