Minimum age on arrival:
- For Contemporary Ballet, Flamenco & Spanish Dance, Contemporary, and Tap is 16 years of age.
- For Art of Photographing Dance, participants may be 16 years of age on arrival, but please note that they are responsible for off-site housing arrangements.
- For Choreography Fellows, most selected will be 20-30 years of age, yet choreographers entering the field later in their career will also be considered.
All programs require participants to arrive physically fit for the rigor and intensity of both the program and Festival schedules. If there is any reason, you cannot fully participate in this schedule, please speak to the Director of The School at Jacob’s Pillow immediately.
- Contemporary Ballet, Flamenco & Spanish Dance, Contemporary, Tap and Choreography Fellows programs require technically advanced and socially mature participants with the stamina for eight hours of intensive training per day, plus an additional four hours per evening of Festival events or program rehearsal sessions, six days per week.
- Photographers must be prepared for ten hours per day of class, photoshoots, editing, sharing work, and attending Festival events for the duration of the program.
All accepted participants must complete a confidential medical history form, including immunizations and noting any conditions that could interfere with full program participation.
Program Tuition Fee balances must be paid in full no later than three weeks from invoice date or arrival date, whichever comes first. If you need a payment plan, please speak to the School Programs Coordinator immediately upon receipt of the invoice.
The School at Jacob’s Pillow is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students. Jacob’s Pillow encourages and supports diversity in all programs.
Artist Faculty are subject to change.
Refunds are granted for medical conditions only, with a physician’s note. Refund schedule: 80% if withdrawal notification is received by three weeks prior to arrival; 60% by one week prior to arrival; 30% by the third program day; and none possible thereafter.
Check back in Fall 2020 for programs & dates.
Your questions and feedback are welcome; please contact us at [email protected] or 413.243.9919 x163.