Do you want to make meaningful dance experiences accessible to more people and help dance flourish all over the world? Consider making a fully tax-deductible gift to Jacob’s Pillow today!
Your gift provides direct support for:
- Stellar performances from the U.S. and around the world
- Training the next generation of dancers at The School at Jacob’s Pillow
- Education and Community Engagement Programs for people of all ages and walks of life
- Free Public Programming, including the treasured Inside/Out Performance Series
- The Archives and Jacob’s Pillow Dance Interactive, which give global online access to rare moments in dance history
- Mentoring the next generation of arts leaders through the Pillow’s Intern Program
- Sustaining the only National Historic Landmark devoted to dance
You can also make a contribution in honor or in memory of a friend or family member. Sustaining Members support the Pillow year round by signing up for automatic monthly or quarterly gifts.
Ways to Donate
Donate by mail: Download and print your Membership form here.
Donate by phone: Call Danielle Iwata, 413.243.9919 x127
To make a donation via check:
Check can be made out to “Jacob’s Pillow Dance” and mailed to:
Jacob’s Pillow Dance
358 George Carter Rd
Becket, MA 01223
To make a Stock Gift:
UBS Financial Services Inc
For Credit to: Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival
Account #UN – 05020 – Ks
Broker: Sean Kelley
UBS Financial Services
300 Post Road West
Westport, CT 06880
All donations made before January 1 will receive 2016 tax-year benefits.