The dance center of the nation is just a bus ride away!
Jacob’s Pillow is in Becket, MA (20 miles from Pittsfield) and home to America’s longest-running international dance festival, a treasured 220-acre National Historic Landmark, and recipient of the prestigious National Medal of Arts.
Family-friendly activities for all ages includes experiencing more the 200 free events including performances, tours, and talks on our beautiful public grounds. Great for the family!
Enjoy a matinee performance with discounted tickets available to Pittsfield residents riding the bus or join us at Inside/Out, our FREE outdoor dance performance series, no ticket required. Outside food and beverages are welcome and picnicking is encouraged.
FREE round-trip bus transportation from three Pittsfield neighborhoods, including:
- Morningside Community School
- Boys & Girls Club of the Berkshires
- Conte Community School
How to reserve your seat:
- Call 413.207.4082
- Leave your name, number of people in your party, Pittsfield pick-up location, and phone number.
- You will receive a phone confirmation from Pillow staff.
- Walk-ups are welcome, but seats and matinee tickets cannot be guaranteed.
What to bring:
- Be prepared for rain and sun. Umbrellas, hats, and don’t forget bug spray!
- Bring a water bottle.
- The Pillow is not responsible for any items lost or stolen on the bus.
Food at the Pillow:
- All Day | Picnic on the grounds; bring your own food and drinks
- noon-11pm | No. Six Depot Café
- noon-9:30pm | No. Six Depot Snack & Coffee Bar
View each Saturday schedule of the Festival below:
Check back for the 2018 bus schedule.
Pick-Up in Pittsfield | 12pm & 3pm
Depart from the Pillow | 4:15pm & 7:30pm
To reserve your seat, for more info or to purchase Matinee Performance tickets call 413.207.4082
The Pittsfield-Pillow Express is made possible by a generous donation from a Trustee of Jacob’s Pillow.