Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival hosts a variety of dance performances, free events, and exclusive exhibits, and is home to rare dance Archives, a serene atmosphere, and locally-sourced dining options—all within close proximity to other arts attractions in the Berkshires. The Festival offers groups an immersive cultural experience unlike any other. Every group visit is tailored to fit your specific needs, and interest. Please join us for Festival 2019 from June 19-August 25!
“The extraordinary Pillow staff never hesitate to go the extra mile to make sure our visit is always an experience my group will never forget.”
Amherst High School Director of Dance
Activities for Groups
- See a prestigious dance company perform in our Ted Shawn or Doris Duke Theatres.
- Discounted tickets available for groups of 20 or more.
- Easy payment schedule: Final payment is due only 3 weeks prior to the performance date. Arrangements must be made and agreed upon at the time the reservation is made; signed agreement is required. Seating will not be reserved until a minimum 10% non-refundable deposit is received.
- Attend the free, family-friendly Inside/Out Performance Series.
- Learn about the rich history of the Pillow in a free private guided tour. $5 Per person without the purchase of performance tickets.
- Browse exhibits, videos, photos, and books in the Archives.
- Participate in a free PillowTalk, Pre-Show Talk, or Post-Show Talk with artists and scholars.
- Observe pre-professional students of The School at Jacob’s Pillow in class and rehearsal.
- Participate in a Community Dance Class. Limited availability; additional fees apply.
- Shop at the Pillow Store for souvenirs, clothing, books, gifts, and more.
- Bring a picnic meal and enjoy the beautiful Pillow grounds, or ask about our onsite full-service catering options offered in our Event Tent on the Great Lawn. (Additional fees apply)
- Custom events available (price range based on specifics of the chosen experience; options based on availability).
A Day at the Pillow Visit
Community groups, dance studios, and student groups interested in learning about Jacob’s Pillow can enjoy a tailored experience. Go on a guided historic tour, observe a class at The School, see a free performance, visit the Pillow Archives, or take a dance class.
*A nominal fee is charged for private classes and special experiences. To plan a visit, please contact Zorelly Cepeda Derieux at 413.243.9919 x165 or [email protected].
Each group experience is customized to suit your group’s schedule, tastes, and interest. Our group sales coordinator will help you create an itinerary designed to take full advantage of all that Jacob’s Pillow has to offer.
For group inquiries, email Aki Blackshear at [email protected].