Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival hosts a variety of dance performances, free events, and exclusive exhibits, and is home to rare dance Archives, a serene atmosphere, and locally-sourced dining options—all within close proximity to other arts attractions in the Berkshires. The Festival offers groups an immersive cultural experience unlike any other. Every group visit is tailored to fit your specific needs, interests, and budget.
Please join us for Festival 2017 as we celebrate our 85th Anniversary Season from June 21 – August 27!
Activities for Groups
- See a prestigious dance company perform in our Ted Shawn or Doris Duke Theatres.
- Discounted tickets available for groups of 20 or more.
- Flexible payment schedule: Final payment is due only 3 weeks prior to the performance date. Arrangements must be made and agreed upon at the time the reservation is made; signed agreement is required. Seating will not be reserved until a minimum 10% non-refundable deposit is received.
- Attend the free, family-friendly Inside/Out Performance Series.
- Learn about the rich history of the Pillow in a free private guided tour.
- Browse exhibits, videos, photos, and books in the Archives.
- Participate in a free PillowTalk, Pre-Show Talk, or Post-Show Talk with artists and scholars.
- Observe pre-professional students of The School at Jacob’s Pillow in class and rehearsal.
- Participate in a Community Dance Class. Limited availability.
- Shop at the Pillow Store for souvenirs, clothing, books, gifts, and more.
- Bring a picnic meal and enjoy the beautiful Pillow grounds, or ask about our onsite full-service catering options offered in our Event Tent on the Great Lawn.
- Custom events available (price range based on specifics of the chosen experience; options based on availability).
A Day at the Pillow Visit
Community groups, dance studios, and student groups interested in learning about Jacob’s Pillow can enjoy a tailored experience. Go on a guided tour with Festival interns, observe a class at The School, take a class, see a free performance, or visit the Pillow Archives.
*A nominal fee is charged for private classes and scheduled meetings with artistic or program staff. To plan a visit, please call Thasia Giles at 413.243.9919 x161 or [email protected].
Each group experience is customized to suit your group’s schedule, tastes, and budget. Our group sales coordinator, will help you create an itinerary designed to take full advantage of all that Jacob’s Pillow has to offer.
For group inquiries, contact Mikaela Tripp at [email protected].