Two Ticket Services/Marketing Interns work closely with the Ticket Services Manager and Marketing Manager. This Intern spends approximately 60% of their time working in the Box Office and 40% working outside of the Box Office on marketing projects.
Ticket Services/Marketing Interns work closely with the Ticket Services Manager and Assistant Manager, House Managers, Audience Services Coordinator, and fellow marketing, development, and audience services interns.
Weekly projects and responsibilities include:
- Working in the Box Office, providing superb customer service while selling Festival tickets, processing exchanges, answering patron questions, and more
- Seeing Festival performances and dress rehearsals
- Analyzing weekly reports and sales results
- Target marketing research and outreach for specific dance companies who will be performing at the Festival
- Assisting with community and marketing events during the Festival
- Copywriting and proofreading for promotional materials
- Managing on-campus signage and promotions
- Outreach to local businesses, shops, and restaurants
- Giving public tours of the Pillow's historic grounds to visitors and groups
- Weekly meetings with the entire marketing team
Candidates should be organized, detail-oriented, passionate about dance, confident in leadership roles and with public speaking, with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are a must. Previous box office/retail and marketing experience is preferred.
To apply for the Ticket Services/ Marketing Internship, please submit the required form, resume, cover letter, references, and two writing samples (1-2 pages each, not longer). Applications submitted without writing samples are considered incomplete.For information on how to apply for this internship, please click here.