College Partnership Program
- Personalized virtual reference assistance with Archives staff
- Personalized Account Logins to the Pillow’s Online Archives and digital resources, in addition to:
- Jacob’s Pillow Dance Interactive online catalogue – An ever-growing collection of dance videos filmed at Jacob’s Pillow from the 1930s to today, featuring Themes & Essays written by Scholar-in-Residence.
- PillowVoices podcast– The Jacob’s Pillow podcast brings listeners closer to notable dance artists connected with the Pillow from 1933 to today.
- Jacob’s Pillow YouTube channel – Includes post-show talks with Festival Artists and Pillow Scholars, performance clips, and more.
- Our growing research and database resource for select full-length performances and talks from the Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival Archives.
- This includes all digital programming from summer 2021, any video works created in addition, as well as past and works-in-process residency showings and select Master Classes from The School at Jacob’s Pillow
- Annual College Partner Convening, a gathering held each fall to network and discuss current issues in the field.
- Save the date for the 2021 Convening on Saturday, Oct 30, 10am-2pm
- Visibility on the Jacob’s Pillow website with a link to your institution.
The Pillow continues to support dance artists in their choreographic process through residency support at the Pillow Lab. Join artists and companies at virtual “Inside the Pillow Lab” showings for conversations and sharing that reflect the first time many artists are together making in the same space again. Online sharings will range from short films, chronicling of Pillow Lab artist experience, movement sharing & discussion, and more. Plus, as a College Partner, you’re invited to Conversations with Pillow Lab Artists, exclusively available to members of our College Partners and Jacob’s Pillow VIP members. Approximately 30 minutes in duration.
FALL 2021 SHOWINGS:
Indigenous Enterprises – October 16, 2pm
jumatatu m. poe and Jermone Donte Beacham – October 21 (virtual only)
Yve Laris Cohen – December 11, 2pm
On the week of each showing, College Partners receive direct outreach from Jacob’s Pillow with an invitation to join the conversations with artists.
Curated Day at the Pillow visits tailored to artistic and academic interests pending national and state Health & Safety Guidelines in response to COVID-19 in 2021.
Get notified first about our upcoming DEL at Jacob’s Pillow professional development opportunities, now offered virtually.
Join Ann Biddle (Director of DEL at Jacob’s Pillow) and Felice Santorelli (DEL Facilitator) in this online workshop series highlighting the Jacob’s Pillow Dance Interactive site. Re-envision dance history as embodied inquiry using the extensive video and multimedia resources of the Jacob’s Pillow Archives.
- Jacob’s Pillow Intern and Administrative Fellowship Program positions
- The School at Jacob’s Pillow professional advancement programs
- Special workshops and classes year-round