College Partnership Program
- Personalized virtual reference assistance with Archives staff
- Access to the Pillow’s Online Archives and digital resources, including:
- Jacob’s Pillow Dance Interactive online catalogue – An ever-growing collection of dance videos filmed at Jacob’s Pillow from the 1930s to today.
- PillowVoices podcast– The Jacob’s Pillow podcast brings listeners closer to notable dance artists connected with the Pillow from 1933 to today.
- Jacob’s Pillow YouTube channel – Includes post-show talks with Festival Artists and Pillow Scholars, performance clips, and more.
- Our online resource for select full-length performances and talks from the Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival Archives.
Interested in offering Jacob’s Pillow Master Classes as a digital resource to your class or dance group? Select Master Classes from Virtual Festival 2020 are available beyond summer 2020 for education purposes only, shared with teachers or group representatives via a unique, password protected Vimeo link for a duration of two weeks. 25% of proceeds go to the participating artists.
- $100 per Master Class for College Partner member groups
- $200 per Master Class for non-member groups
For a list of Master Classes available digitally, click here and look for the classes marked with the text “A digital loan of this Master Class is available to educators.” For further details and orders, please contact Kayla Banks, College Partnership Program Project Coordinator, at [email protected]. (Note: The Aszure Barton Master Class is available for the fall 2020 semester only)
- Annual College Partner Convening, A virtual gathering held each fall to network and discuss current issues in the field.
- Visibility on the Jacob’s Pillow website with a link to your institution.
The Pillow continues to support dance artists in their choreographic process through residency support at the Pillow Lab. Join artists and companies at virtual “Inside the Pillow Lab” showings for conversations and sharing that reflect the first time many artists are together making in the same space again. Online sharings will range from short films, chronicling of Pillow Lab artist experience, movement sharing & discussion, and more. Plus, as a College Partner, you’re invited to Conversations with Pillow Lab Artists, exclusively available to members of our College Partners and Jacob’s Pillow VIP members. Approximately 30 minutes in duration.
SPRING 2021 SHOWINGS:
Taylor Stanley | Feb 18
Nelida Tirado | Mar 11
INSPIRIT | April 22
Ronald K. Brown / EVIDENCE | May 6
Music From the Sole | May 20
Zoe Scofield | Jun 10
Curated Day at the Pillow visits tailored to artistic and academic interests pending national and state Health & Safety Guidelines in response to COVID-19 in 2021.
Get notified first about our upcoming DEL at Jacob’s Pillow professional development opportunities, now offered virtually.
Join Ann Biddle (Director of DEL at Jacob’s Pillow) and Felice Santorelli (DEL Facilitator) in this online workshop series highlighting the Jacob’s Pillow Dance Interactive site. Re-envision dance history as embodied inquiry using the extensive video and multimedia resources of the Jacob’s Pillow Archives.
Learn more about DEL at Jacob’s Pillow and register here:
- Jacob’s Pillow Intern and Administrative Fellowship Program positions
- The School at Jacob’s Pillow professional advancement programs
- Special workshops and classes year-round