Jacob’s Pillow Accessibility Statement
Jacob’s Pillow, a treasured 220-acre National Historic Landmark, recipient of the prestigious National Medal of Arts, and home to America’s longest-running international dance festival, is committed to accessibility, diversity, and inclusion. We value providing an enjoyable experience for all patrons visiting our grounds as well as our website.
If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website, please feel free to call us at 413.243.9919 or email us at [email protected], and we will work with you to provide the information you seek through a communication method that is accessible for you and consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support).
Goal of being Better For All.SM
Jacob’s Pillow desires to provide a positive visitor experience to all our patrons, and we aim to promote accessibility and inclusion. Our goal is to permit our patrons to successfully gather information and transact business through our website. Whether you are using assistive technologies like a screen reader, magnifier, voice recognition software, or captions for videos, our goal is to make your use of Jacob’s Pillow’s website a successful and enjoyable experience.
We are taking a variety of steps and devoting resources to further enhance the accessibility of our website.
Although we are proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress, we at Jacob’s Pillow view accessibility as an ongoing effort.
Please contact us if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we could improve the accessibility of this website. If you have a need that is not addressed below, please call 413.243.0745 to make a request.
- Both theaters are wheelchair accessible: please call 413.243.0745 in advance if you require special seating. Theatre Seating Maps: Ted Shawn Theatre and Doris Duke Theatre. For special events and venues, please call the Box Office for detailed seating information.
- Accessible public restrooms are located in both the theaters and in two additional locations on the Pillow grounds.
- Golf cart transportation between the parking lots and theaters is available before and after performances.
- Transcripts are available for selected Pre-Show Talks.
- Braille maps of the grounds are available upon request.
Tour the Perles Family Studio in this virtual tour:
Box Office Hours
JUNE 18-AUGUST 26
FEBRUARY 11-JUNE 14
*Closed for Presidents’ Day (Monday, February 18) and Memorial Day (Monday, May 27). Open for walk-up sales only during Community Day and the Season Opening Gala.
Please do not fax or email ticket orders to the Box Office.