Updated August 10, 2023
At Jacob’s Pillow, we want to assure our audiences, collaborators, and community members that we are committed to creating a welcoming environment. Everyone’s health and safety are important to us.
At this time:
- COVID-19 vaccination is recommended, but not required, for visitors to Jacob’s Pillow.
- Masking is welcomed for visitors who choose to wear one while on campus. We encourage masking when inside the Ted Shawn Theatre and other indoor spaces where social distancing is not possible.
- Our indoor Ted Shawn Theatre is equipped with a ventilation system that uses MERV13 filters.
- At this time, Masking is required for guests attending Observation Hours of The School at Jacob’s Pillow inside the Perles Family Studio as well as attendees of Pause in the Process showings.
- Additional masking or vaccination requirements may be requested for specific events or areas on the Jacob’s Pillow campus, with advance notice as appropriate.
Before planning to visit our campus or attend one of our events, we ask that you:
- Please stay at home if you are sick, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19, including a fever, sore throat, chills, cough, shortness of breath, congestion, nausea, or vomiting.
- Follow Massachusetts guidelines if you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, or waiting on test results.
- Refer to CDC guidelines for questions and info around symptoms and testing.
Before you visit Jacob’s Pillow, please refer to this page and to Jacob’s Pillow email communications for the most up-to-date guidance and policies. If you have purchased tickets for someone else, we ask that you refer them to this Health & Safety page in advance of their visit.
Please reach out to us if you have questions you can reach us at email@example.com.