Jacob’s Pillow is committed to providing an enjoyable visitor experience for all patrons. If you require a need that is not listed below, please call 413.243.0745 to make a request.
- Both theaters are wheelchair accessible: please call 413.243.0745 in advance if you require special seating.
- Accessible public restrooms are located in both the theaters and in two additional locations on the Pillow grounds.
- Golf cart transportation between the parking lots and theaters is available before and after performances.
- Transcripts are available for selected Pre-Show Talks.
- Braille maps of the grounds are available upon request.
Theatre Seating Maps
For special events and venues, please call the Box Office for detailed seating information.
When it rains at Inside/Out
In the event of rain, most Festival events continue as scheduled. The 6:15pm Inside/Out performance may be cancelled or moved indoors to the Perles Family Studio, and seat passes are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. When possible, a live video simulcast with limited seating is offered in a nearby studio. Passes are distributed beginning at 5:20pm. We encourage patrons not to arrive before 5:20 if it is raining unless they are prepared to wait in the rain for pass distribution.
Call the Box Office after 5pm to find out if the Inside/Out performance has been moved indoors and what to expect regarding indoor seating availability and accessibility.
Tour the Perles Family Studio in this virtual tour:
Box Office Hours
June 18-August 26
February 20-June 15
*Closed Memorial Day (Monday, May 28). Open for Gala (Saturday, June 16) from 2-5pm.
Please do not fax or email ticket orders to the Box Office.