Marketing Department interns participate in key strategic work, preparationand planning. Fall/winter/spring internships in the Marketing department are tailored to the intern's skills, interests, and current goals of the department. Possible intern projects are: management of artists materials, photo identification and cataloging, and collection and organization of artists' press materials; assistance with printed materials; writing press releases, media alerts and pitches; and website development.
Fall/winter/spring marketing department interns are heavily involved in artist research and audience outreach. Projects may include:
- Assisting the press department in creating materials for year-round programs and upcoming Festival artists and events
- Cataloging clips, media research, and journalist outreach
- Copywriting, editing, and proofing for written and online materials
- Niche audience research and outreach via traditional and digital communications
- Interacting with fans and followers on social media platforms
Requirements include: writing, editing, and research skills; familiarity with online applications and social media platforms; advertising campaign experience and arts/dance marketing experience a plus.
Applications for fall/winter/spring are now being accepted on a rolling basis. For more information on how to apply for this internship, please click here.