Please see our Festival 2021 Patron COVID Protocols page for more information about attending onsite events.
Jacob’s Pillow is part of a Berkshire-based consortium of cultural organizations, who stand together in placing public safety first. As state guidelines have changed, each organization has created its own set of safety protocols, under the guidance of its local public health authority, for how the public can experience its performances, events, spaces, and/or galleries. We encourage you to review each company’s policies, as they may be slightly different from one another. We all support each other in upholding public safety for staff, artists, and visitors.
▪ Masks are required for those not fully vaccinated & when you are moving around our campus; masks can only be removed while you are seated for a performance if you are fully vaccinated. Please maintain a physical distance of 3 feet or more. While we do not plan to require proof of vaccination status, we ask all patrons to respect and adhere to the mask regulations appropriately.
▪ Please practice physical distancing by keeping three feet between you and others who are not in your party and by following all single direction and spacing markers.
▪ Please practice regular hand hygiene during your visit. Hand sanitizing and/or disinfectant wipes stations are provided throughout the venue and outdoors.
▪ If you are not feeling well or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, have been exposed to anyone with the virus within the last 14 days, or have been advised to self-quarantine within the last 10 days, please delay your visit to a later time and contact us to discuss rescheduling options.
▪ To enable contact tracing, should that be necessary, all ticket holders will be required to provide their contact information.
▪ These guidelines are consistent with current Board of Health and State Orders, though we may establish stricter policies based on local conditions. If you do not adhere to these guidelines, we reserve the right to have you removed from the premises.
Please note: even if you have been vaccinated, all visitors and staff are obligated to follow all of these protocols until State and local Boards of Health determine local conditions no longer necessitate these restrictions are needed to limit the spread of disease. We recognize that safety guidelines and protocols will likely change throughout the summer on the local, state, and federal levels. We ask for your patience as we adapt our policies in response. Please note: some of our safety guidelines and protocols will not change immediately and some may not change at all. Please do your part to protect yourself and others. If you have any questions regarding your visit, please contact our Box Office team at 413-243-0745 or by email at [email protected].
Thank you in advance for working with us to ensure the safest possible experience. We appreciate your respectful cooperation and adherence to these guidelines*. If you feel that you cannot comply with our COVID-19 Code of Courtesy, we ask that you refrain from attending events at our venue(s) until which time you can comply or these requirements change. We look forward to welcoming you at Jacob’s Pillow!
*Please note: as the conditions of the global health pandemic are ever-evolving, these guidelines are subject to change and will be updated accordingly.
Participating cultural organizations include, but are not limited to: Barrington Stage Company, Berkshire Theatre Group, Boston Symphony Orchestra/Tanglewood, The Clark Art Institute, Jacob’s Pillow, MASS MoCA, Shakespeare & Company, and Williamstown Theatre Festival.