Ted Shawn Theatre
The Ted Shawn Theatre is occasionally cooled with fans only. View Seating Map here and take a virtual tour below.
Doris Duke Theatre
The Doris Duke Theatre is occasionally cooled with air-conditioning. View Seating Map here and take a virtual tour below.
Some seating may be partially obstructed due to staging, lighting, special effects, musical accompaniment, or other adjustments to the theatre and/or the work being presented. In most cases, the Box Office will be made aware and this information will be presented to the patron prior to sale.
While in our theaters, please refrain from behavior that could disturb other patrons and performers during the performance. We ask that you:
- Silence your cell phone.
- Do not photograph or video record performances.
- Keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Observe that other than water, food and beverages are not allowed in the theaters.
- Let a staff member know if you need help.
- Observe that only official service dogs are permitted in the theaters. All dogs must be leashed on the Pillow grounds at all times.
- Late seating is at the discretion of the House Manager. Performances start promptly at their assigned times. Check tickets carefully for curtain times. Seat assignments cannot be guaranteed past curtain.
We thank you for observing these House Rules so that everyone can have an enjoyable experience. Enjoy the show!
Take a virtual tour of our theaters below (recorded August 2018):
Box Office Hours
JUNE 19-AUGUST 25
Wednesday-Saturday: 11am-Intermission (phone: 11am-8pm)
FEBRUARY 11-JUNE 14
*Closed for Presidents’ Day (Monday, February 18) and Memorial Day (Monday, May 27). Open for walk-up sales only during Community Day and the Season Opening Gala.
Email: [email protected]