This summer we got the inside scoop! We asked our Pillow staff what they thought was a do-not-miss experience at Jacob’s Pillow.
Read below for 5 things you must do on your visit to Jacob’s Pillow!
Then, engage with us on social media and share your own Jacob’s Pillow Bucket list.
1. Watch the sunset at Inside/Out
2. Enjoy a glass of wine in the Ted Shawn Theatre courtyard AFTER a performance has ended (it’s great to hear people raving about the performance they just witnessed)
3. Get your photo taken on the historic Pillow Rock and think about all the dancers that stood there before you!
4. Sit outside the Ruth St. Denis Studio on Wednesday mornings and listen to the live drumming from the African dance morning class
5. Visit the Pillow Store and share your Jacob’s Pillow swag with us on social media using #jacobspillow
Discover something new this summer with more than 350 free performances, talks, tours, exhibits, community events, classes, special and members-only events, and more!
EXPLORE THE FESTIVAL
Make your own Pillow Bucket List and share with us on social!