DEL at Jacob’s Pillow welcomes participants to experience workshops regardless of financial circumstances. To assist as many participants as possible, scholarships are based on financial need and most are partial, yet generous. Full scholarships require strong evidence of financial need.
How to Apply
Scholarship application materials can be included as attachments in the registration form or sent to Thasia Giles, Director of Community Engagement at Jacob’s Pillow, at [email protected].
Questions? Contact Thasia Giles at 413.243.9919 x161.
- Scholarship Request | What are you able to pay towards the program fee?
- Written Statement of Need (500 words or less) | Describe your current financial situation and why a scholarship is necessary.
- Scholarship Support Materials | Please complete to the best of your ability. If you are a dependent, financial information must be from your parent/guardian.
- This information supports your Written Statement of Need.
- Include the following information: Primary Support name and address, occupation, housing status, monthly housing payment, current employer name, and phone (if applicable).
- Support Documentation | Please complete to the best of your ability. Support your Written Statement of Need with any of the following materials.
- Proof of Annual Income
- 2018 Federal Tax Return (first two pages) with all schedules, W-2, and 1099 forms OR current 2019 Pay Stub with Deduction Information
- Income Rent or Mortgage/Maintenance Statement Receipt, lease, or cancelled check
- If paying tuition and student loans, a copy of bill and/or scholarship statement
- Social Security, Disability, Public Assistance, or Pension Notification letter or other documentation if applicable
- Unemployment Verification and most recent pay stub
Upcoming Workshops & Events
DEL Mini-Workshops | FREE
Nov 2 | Pillow Lab: Yaa Samar! Dance Theatre (Please Note: This event has been canceled)
Nov 9 | Pillow Lab: Didy Veldman
Dec 7 | Pillow Lab: Alice Gosti
Jan 11 | Pillow Lab: Milka Djordjevich
Feb 15 | Pillow Lab: Aszure Barton
Apr 11 | Pillow Lab: RUBBERBAND
All workshops facilitated by Ann Biddle
DEL Workshops | $290/$240 without housing (Fee inclusive of workshop, training & meals)
Jan 25-26 | DEL Essentials Dance for Social Change
DEL at Jacob’s Pillow welcomes participants to experience our workshops regardless of financial circumstances. Apply for scholarship support and join the next generation of dance educators.
For more information or questions about transportation/accessibility, contact Thasia Giles at 413.243.9919 x161 or [email protected]
DEL at Jacob’s Pillow is made possible by Jody & John Arnhold and the Arnhold Foundation. Dance Education Laboratory (DEL) is founded by Jody Gottfried Arnhold.